MotoGP

+
-
edit

fisher

втянувшийся

Йоу! Формула-1 - ацтой!!! MotoGP - рулит!!!

Содержание предыдущей серии:

Валентино Росси, непревзойденный чемпион последних лет, переходит из команды "Repsol Honda" в команду "Yamaha".

Сумеет ли он подтвердить свое чемпионство без легендарного супербайка
Honda RC211V?

Результаты 1 этапа в Южной АфрикЕ
1.Росси.
2.Бьяджи.
3.Гибернау.

Результаты воскресной гонки в Хересе (Португалия)
1.Гибернау.
2.Бьяджи.
3.Баррош.
4.Росси.

положение после двух этапов
1.Гибернау - 41 очко.
2.Бьяджи - 40
3. Росси - 38.

Valentino Rossi admitted he needed more time to work on the set-up of his Yamaha YZR-M1 machine in the wet before he would be able to compete with the Honda RC211V riders who filled the podium at a soaking Jerez circuit on Sunday. Rossi set a new pole record in the dry conditions on Friday afternoon but wobbled to fourth place in the race, revealing that he was simply unable to keep pace with the frontrunners.

“If it is dry we are very fast but in this condition we need to understand more about the bike – there was no way, basically,” commented Rossi. “When I tried a little bit more I nearly crashed two or three times so I preferred to slow down, it’s the only way.”

Rossi dropped to third place in the MotoGP World Championship standings, relinquishing top spot for the first time since the opening round of the 2001 season, but remained philosophical as he looks to mount a consistent title challenge over the course of the season.

“At the end, third place is not so bad – the championship is very long and for sure the fight will be very hard.”

и напоследок: Бьяджи преследует Росси в Южной Африке
Прикреплённые файлы:

И сказал Иван Сусанин полякам:
- Водки, ребята не обещаю - но погуляем хорошо...

+
-
edit

fisher

втянувшийся

Вот он - "доктор" Росси!!! (круг почета после финиша на Гран При Южной Африки)
Прикреплённые файлы:

+
-
edit

fisher

втянувшийся

Старт в Хересе (Дождина хлещет)
Прикреплённые файлы:

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru