[image]

english-russian translate

Теги:english

+
-
edit

nemesis

новичок
anyone knows a good english-russian translater :P ???any tips for the translate???.

FR mikejonson750 #16.06.2017 16:42  @nemesis#13.02.2005 00:00
+
-
edit

mikejonson750

новичок
nemesis> anyone knows a good english-russian translater :P ???any tips for the translate???.

Free Russian translation, free Russian translator, translate Russian - SYSTRAN here good one, I use it :)
+
+2
-
edit

Chase

новичок
Hello forum members,

I have a question for fellow English speaking members, what method are you using to post in other forums on the site?

I may have misunderstood the rules I read when I signed up, I have been using the [ tr ] and [ /tr ] to translate my posts.

I fear this may just be translating what I am typing into English with Russian characters?

Since I am guest on this forum... I would like to be able to communicate as well as I can as to not be a burden on other forum members.

Thank you :)
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

Chase> Hello forum members,
Chase> I have a question for fellow English speaking members, what method are you using to post in other forums on the site?

Hi. I guess the best way (in case you don't know Russian) is to stick to English. Automatic translators make things even harder to decipher. I believe mods are ok with that in most cases.

Or you can post two variants - English one, and autotranslation. Just in case.

Chase> I may have misunderstood the rules I read when I signed up, I have been using the [ tr ] and [ /tr ] to translate my posts.

These tags are for transliteration, not translation. I.e. something like "mashinnyy perevod" will look like машинный перевод.

It's for those who knows Russian, but don't have Cyrillic keyboard or language setting in OS.

Welcome Chase (:
RU Balancer #04.08.2017 12:21  @st_Paulus#04.08.2017 09:04
+
-
edit

Balancer

администратор
★★★★★
s.P.> Automatic translators make things even harder to decipher.

The electronic translator from Google has now become very good. I do not know English grammar at all and I have a mediocre vocabulary. But through Google Translate now quite freely communicate in American forums :) So this text also translated through it.

Here there is only one problem - you need to check the correctness of the translation of multi-valued words. And here it is easier to translate from Russian into English. Since in Russian there is less ambiguity.
RU st_Paulus #04.08.2017 13:05  @Balancer#04.08.2017 12:21
+
+1
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

Balancer> The electronic translator from Google has now become very good.

"original":
it's a good call though. i assume the delays were inevitable for the team, and people around here have already noted that their current reporting style in the website and in ATVs focuses on completed features, which is not applicable to this last stage of patch development.
so we get an alternative that still feeds us relevant information, i welcome this change. the only other valid approach in my opinion would be to show us 3.1 or later content that is currently being developed. however i think right now internally its all hands on deck for 3.0...

"google":
Это хороший вызов. Я предполагаю, что задержки были неизбежны для команды, и люди здесь уже отметили, что их нынешний стиль отчетности на веб-сайте и в ATV сосредоточен на завершенных функциях, которые не применимы к этому последнему этапу разработки патча.
Поэтому мы получаем альтернативу, которая по-прежнему передает нам соответствующую информацию, я приветствую это изменение. На мой взгляд, единственным действенным подходом будет показать нам 3.1 или более поздний контент, который в настоящее время разрабатывается. Однако я думаю, что сейчас внутренне все его руки на палубе для 3.0 ...

"me":
Хорошо подмечено. Полагаю задержки были неизбежны, и народ тут уже обратил внимание, что их нынешний стиль отчетности на сайте и в ATV сосредоточен на завершенных функциях, что не имеет смысла на финальных стадиях разработки патчей.

Так что в результате мы имеем альтернативный подход и нам по-прежнему предоставляют актуальную информацию. Я приветствую эти перемены.

Единственный другой возможный вариант, по моему мнению, было бы показать нам 3.1 или более поздний контент, который в настоящее время разрабатывается. Однако, думаю прямо сейчас они по уши в работе над 3.0

Nah, I think it's same old sh_t (:

It can't handle idioms, polysemantic words, conjugations, declensions and all that.

It's better now - that's for sure, but it still can easily lead to confusion.

• dmirg78 [04.08.2017 13:52]: Редактирование параметров темы
+
-
edit

Chase

новичок
Balancer>> The electronic translator from Google has now become very good.
s.P.> Nah, I think it's same old sh_t (:

Balancer, st_Paulus,

Thank you for responding to my post. In the future I will post in both English and use Google Translate to post in Russian as well.

I actually use Google translate to read the forum. It is not perfect by I can understand what is written at least 85% of the time.

Thank you.

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
Chase> In the future I will post in both English and use Google Translate to post in Russian as well.

I don`t think it is reasonable to post Google Translate.
Simply post in plain English.
Many users understands

Save your time and space :)
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

Chase> Thank you.

NP (:

You can make it this way:

Original [показать]

It's just couple more clicks.
+
-
edit

Chase

новичок
s.P.> Original [показать]

st_Paulus,

Please forgive me, but you could you explain how you created that link? I've been searching the internet but cannot figure out how to create a post that will auto-translate.

Thank you :)
+
-
edit

st_Paulus

аксакал

Chase> how you created that link?

I's just a spoiler tag: [ spoiler| ] [ /spoiler ] (brown emoticon in sunshades).
+
-
edit

Chase> but cannot figure out how to create a post that will auto-translate.
there'no autotranslate, there's only a spoiler to hide text.
Works here on volumes up to 2000 symbols

use native language. It will often be easier to catch you in native, then distorted speech after any automated translator.
+
-
edit

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
Bredonosec> use native language.

Yeah, provided language is English

You can have any color as long as it's black © Henry Ford

Balancer

администратор
★★★★★
sam7> You can have any color as long as it's black © Henry Ford

Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black;)

• sam7 [09.09.2017 18:57]: Перенос сообщений в ...del

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
Balancer>

By the way, just snatched famous Muller dictionary, 2009, 450 000 words.

Anyone interested?

Balancer

администратор
★★★★★
sam7> Anyone interested?

I still do not know English, but I use Google Translate :)

sam7

администратор
★★★★★
sam7>> Anyone interested?
Balancer> I still do not know English, but I use Google Translate :)

Well, it`s OK for for everyday use, but Muller is the best, especially for compicated cases.
I do not insist just ask.
+
+1
-
edit

sam7> Yeah, provided language is English
not necessary )
some users know spanish or porto, some german, at least one (фагот) french, plus of course east european ones - bulgarian, polish, chech, lithuanian, latvian, estonian.
of course that's not a rule, but in some cases it's better to see original speech, than double translation by google (user language to english, then this translation to russian)
for ex, spanish in many cases has constructions similar to russian, but unexistant in english. After double translation it's sense could look less similar to original than this :)
AD Реклама Google — средство выживания форумов :)
+
-
edit

Phazeus

опытный

My suggestion for translating entire sites and pages is Yandex translator (just select the translation direction and put the address of the web page):

Переводчик сайтов онлайн на русский и другие языки – Яндекс.Переводчик

Перевод сайтов с английского, немецкого, французского, испанского, польского, турецкого и других языков на русский и обратно. Работает в режиме онлайн. //  translate.yandex.ru

Последние действия над темой

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru