Женщина-воин (тест)

RU Мурка #23.11.2007 21:05
+
-
edit

Мурка

координатор

Чем-то похоже на соционику - тоже четыре дихотомии :)
Сверхъестествнный/Обычный
Фанатик/Циник
Думающий/Чувствующий
Групповой/Одиночка

OkCupid | Take The Amazing Action Heroine Test

OkCupid Free Online Dating - The fastest growing free dating site for singles. // www.okcupid.com

К слову, я Обычный Думающий Циник Одиночка :)

Your Score: Selena

45 Supernatural/Mundane, 21 Zealotry/Cynicism, 72 Thinking/Feeling, 33 Group/Maverick

(Mundane, Cynicism, Thinking, Maverick) You are Selena, heroine of "28 Days Later." Naomie Harris, perf. A disease called "Rage" has infected everyone on the island of Great Britain. The disease is instantaneously transmitted through body-fluid contact and turns the victim into a howling red-eyed zombie. Selena avoids infection and survives endless killer zombie hordes with relentless pragmatism and emotional disconnection--but it's other uninfected survivors who ultimately represent the greatest challenge to her survival.

Link: The Amazing Action Heroine Test written by Li1ith on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
I am a lover, not a fighter  
+
-
edit

john5r

аксакал
★★☆
а почему бы и нет, подумал я...

Your Score: Tank Girl
37 Supernatural/Mundane, 44 Zealotry/Cynicism, 46 Thinking/Feeling, 20 Group/Maverick
(Mundane, Cynicism, Feeling, Maverick.) You are Tank Girl, heroine of the comic book and film of the same title. (Lori Petty perf.) Tank Girl fights against the evil corporate domination of Water and Power Inc. In the future, everything is dry. Water is a scarce resource, controlled by Water and Power. Crude, fickle, and altogether ungovernable, Tank Girl attempts to circumvent and destroy the company that wants to make every free person a debt-slave in their employ. Tank Girl's philosophy can best be understood in conjunction with her wardrobe. She is smashing and bold.

Танкистка????
охренеть
I don't hit women! I would never hit a woman, Chloe! I'd hit a woman who was trying to hit me with a bottle. That's different. That's self-defense, isn't it? Or a woman who could do karate. I'd never hit a woman generally, Chloe. Don't think that. (с) In Bruges  

au

★★☆

Это сообщение редактировалось 24.11.2007 в 10:27

в начало страницы | новое

Поиск
Настройки
Твиттер сайта
Статистика
Рейтинг@Mail.ru